Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I am a damn lucky girl today.
DO YOU KNOW WHY!? Trust me, you don't!

Here the thing: I almost lost my darling Hp!!!!

Still not big enough!? I WENT SHOPPING!
Bigger news right??

The day was going very smoothly- with me heading to town with Sister and her friends, Lai Ping and Steffi- I got to shop for shoes and cosmetics.
Just when the day left me tired (due to walking and carrying Reiko, who had put on weight, shhhh!) and satisfied, I lost my phone!
The worst thing was that I only discovered it after reaching Simei- to buy bubble tea. Lol! Needless to say, I panicked. I practically threw everything out of my bag, except Reiko of course. Still, no sign of my precious phone! Walking frantically to Eastpoint, I used the public phone to call my mummy and sister, telling them that I lost my phone and asking them to find it respectively. As I waited for my mummy to bring an umbrella for me, I was shivering- not from the cold wind and rain, but from fright and panic. I told her that I just had to return to the National Library in Bugis to check if my phone has been found by anyone. As you know, Singapore is not the most honest of all countries, chances are extremely slim, less than 50% perhaps?
Whilst on the train to Bugis, time passed like a snail and I was praying to God, hoping that they will help me and give me luck!
Rushed back to the library like an escaped convict running from the cops. Why an escaped convict? I was mean enough to ignore people who were giving out fliers and give them my "Wtf, get out of my way or I'll seriously kill you" glare.
At first when I went back to the sofa which I sat on, there was only the 2 comics which I had read earlier. My heart skipped a beat, literally! Not until when I brushed the comics aside, it was when I received the best luck everrrrrr. I swear it's the best! There lay my phone staring back at me, with 2 missed calls waiting for me to check them! I grinned like a total maniac.

Heng, it was on vibrate and covered by my beloved comics!!! I should have borrowed those books! :D

From now on, I swear I love my god.
I won't be changing my religion anytime too soon! Hahaha!