You know my reasons:
1. Internet, a total pain in the ass
2. (New!) Dolly photo competition
3. I can only use my sister's computer to post, absolutely pathetic
We had last minute photoshoots, meaning we chiong-ed 9 pictures in a week. Easy? The total exact opposite!!! Knowing what the weather's like ever since I came back to Singapore, it was a torture!
The weather, lighting, venue, doll had to be just right, this naturally added to our frustrations ._.
Oh well. Photography is all pictures and no talk right?

Reiko and Sanakou

A reflection of what you are is what you see

Things too complicated made simple
Credits: Me
P.s Pig, I know how to make everything grey besides the person! :D
The rules of the TDA (The Doll Affair) competition states that we are not allowed to show our entries until the top 10 finalists have been picked. I'll say the day we do know who the top 10 finalists are either the 19th of December or an earlier date, which means that one of our photos have been picked.
Then I shall not waste my time explaining why I do feel such way- the way any artist would feel.
I do admit that we're a greedy bunch.
A person is only allowed to submit 3 pictures under one name. By sending in 9 pictures, we used mine, my sister's and my dad's name. LOL, my dad was protesting very much to it cuz we associated him with a doll- dolls and guys don't exactly go hand-in-hand together.
*Sigh* I have forgotten what I'd wanted to say due to the lack of internet. *points at the modem*
I do know that I have many "behind the scenes" pictures that my sister took and I have yet to show you guys how... complicated it really is. HAHAHAH :D

My sister told me not to upload this, and I did it. SHHHHHHHHH!
I find her damn cute okay!?
P/p.s Waiting for my manga download to finish *_*