Happy Birthday Pig!!!!
(P.S Eh, I can't see the wishing properly, all your fault y'know!? Love yellow ttm huh?!)
Okay, I really want to hug you right right right now. Answer my calls, I demand you to! ;)
Let's see... We've been friends for 4 years now and I do know you inside out... Not to mention all those bonding sessions we had after the big O's... Definitely, 4 years is wayyyy too short!
I think we talk absolutely non-stop while we're with each other- compared to normal people I meet, it's not something that happens every time or everyday. Sure, friends who have not met for a very long time do that, but every time we meet, it's always different aspects of life that we talk about. Your life and mine, vary greatly.
We advise each other onto the road which we think is right (of course, it may not be right to others), encouraging and cheering for one another alongside the tough and treacherous road that is filled with many obstacles that we have chosen to walk respectively. For that, I thank you- from being my pillar of support, to a someone I can confess my sins to, you have helped and changed me.
You have to thank me too don't you?
I'm waiting!!!!
Of course, every friend is like a special gift from god, but how one sees it as a gift or an annoyance is entirely up to oneself. Needless to say, those who irritate or upset one are not worthy to be called "friends". Friends change (Theen, 2009) and impact each other's lives- for the better or worse is to be seen by they themselves. Between friends, it's always the better, while those bystanders will/ may (always) see it as the latter- they do not understand this friendship nor are in our positions. I thank god for being able to meet you. Perhaps, our lives have already been set out, however, it is up to us- to follow or defy. Each action has its advantages and disadvantages, no matter which one chooses to do. Well, just so you know, I accepted that path that god has set out for both you and me and have not regretted it up until now :)
Didn't you too?
Seriously, I can't imagine if we stopped being friends! It's too painful to even think about it! :S
God, this suddenly evokes this weird memory -.-
Remember we kept having "electric shocks" while being near one another since the day we started going out to shop and take neoprints? Omg, I think it only stopped when we were in Secondary 4. Weird but funny aye? At least, it still is a memory.
Whenever we go window shopping, we would always tell each other what a piece of apparel would go well with, as if we're soon-to-be fashion designers! So cute right?
We found out we have similar taste, but well, different bodies to suit them! You lah, grow so tall for what!
Good thing you didn't sleep early last night, or I'd would have naw-ed at you! I'm glad I didn't have to do that. I can't imagine your hair getting stuck in my teeth. Eww!
I hope that you like my croaky singing and wishing :S
I could not help it, my brother was seriously irritating the hella outta me. I could only croak, not sing. Oh well, I caught your kisses, all 10 of them! I shall put them in a jar and keep them in my heart, just as I always do with everyone else's. I love kisses and hugs okay, they make me feel loved. Hahahah!
Remember to call me when you're cutting your birthday cake with your family! Hahahah! Okay, I'm nice, so I'll bug you after you have cut the cake.