I'm suddenly feeling so sad.
This year's gonna end and soon we will be leaving our dearest friends.
Friends who are old and new, friends who have stuck by me on the darkest of nights, friends who have shared tears of joy with me.
I am having this same feeling again- yearn
I yearn for us to be friends forever.
I yearn to able to turn back the cloak.
I yearn for the good times to never ever end.
There's just so many things that I yearn for; it'll never end.
Just imagine, we are leaving this school for good, however will our friendship stay the same?
I have been reassured for the thousandth times now, but deep inside I know that all will never be the same.
We cannot think that all will be fine ahead of us as reality is brutal.
Reality hits us hard, for those who do not want to face reality that is known as self-denial.
For once, just this once, may I ignore the facts around me?
Then again, I will be denying all facts. How ironic.
Ohmygod. I sound so darn emotional!
I hate being an emomo! DU-OH!
Pig and Eek are currently sms-ing me.
They're both so cute.
Eek suggest that we should stretch when we're gonna pass each other things on Friday.
Sadly, we're not stretching up and down, rather sideways.
If anything adverse happens, we'd be chimpanzees or worse, GORILLAS!
OH MY! That's just like us, born in the year of the monkeys.
Actually it would be quite advantagous I would say, we can swing faster and higher! :O
So it wouldn't be that bad right? Right! :]
Pig's coming to visit tmr!
Can't wait. Can't sleep. Can't eat!
Xoxos.