Tuesday, December 09, 2008

5 more days to Korea!
Yes, I can't wait.
Korea's snowing and I love cold weathers!
So much to pack with so little time, I wonder what Korea will be like.
I hope to learn some Korean while being there.
However, the main language that I'm interested now is not Korean, rather it's Japanese!
Well, it doesn't hurt to learn more languages right? Right.
Bakemono- monster
Bakayaro- idiot

Okay, I've decided to blog every single day of this week until I go Korea.
I mean, I'd be gone for a week odd, say, won't you miss me? I know you will! :]

I'm gonna buy the grey beret this friday!
I've been eyeing on that beret for at least a week now, I can't wait!
*I pray that mummy passes this weeks exams with flying colours so that she does not need to re-take it.
* Daddy fishes to his satisfactory and stays healthy.

My Banban (Bandit) seems to have fallen sick recently.
Who is Banban, you ask? He is my chinchilla, who is of a velvet white breed.
Recently, Banban has some sort of miky eyes.
I researched on the web, only finding the disease that causes milky eyes is a fungus.
There should be presence of secretions, but I don't find that on Banban.
What does it mean!? :(
I don't know, I'm so worried and confused!

Okay, that's all for now.

Xoxos.

Things that change the way of how you look at the world.