Thursday, December 11, 2008

On the first note, congratulations to my mummy for passing her exams! :D
My 'good luck' really helped! Hehe.

Daddy called from Aussie today.
He said that he caught humongous fishes.
Cool, I want to see his pictures when he gets back.
However, WHEN he gets back, it's the day we're leaving for Korea! *grins*

3 more days to Korea!

Awww. Pig's leaving for Shanghai tonight!
I will miss her to bits and pieces.
Well up until now she's still sound asleep... >:\
When she gets back, I swear that I'll hug her breathless. Humph.
Bon Voyage, Pig!
Take care of yourself, I love you! *muah*

Oh, I thought of a new nickie for T.Eelin! Ellie!
Ellie oh Ellie, my sweet little Nellie!
So cute rightrightright!? :}

Photobucket
Botanic Gardens!
The place when flora surrounds you.
Get in touch with nature.

Photobucket
This was right after Sports Day 2008
Sweet, taken after our chocolatey treats.


Photobucket
This somehow-turned-up-beautiful picture was taken in biology class :D

I love those wonderfully sweet memories.
What would I give to experience them again? :}

Xoxos.

Nothing can replace those wonderfully sweet moments.