Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello my love,
my day was boring.

Chinese can seriously make me lose my mind.
Without the computer, I wouldn't have stayed sane.
& my mummy comes to tell me that I have been hogging the computer for sucha long time and she wants to lock the computer if I continue to use it, yay.
Yes, I do put in effort in writing out phrases and doing TYS, but can't I have some time to myself too?

Sorry lovelies, the Vivo photos aren't ready yet.
I've got to edit 30+ of them! :O

SOMETHING SPECIAL: My sister keeps taking my clothes!
WTH! Does she even know how irritating is that(?)!
Having a sister whose age is near yours, can suck sometimes.
....
..Ridiculous story 1:
.Last year, I was shopping in MarinaSq with mummy and sister. There was an offer in Topshop and needless to say, I wanted to buy clothes. Buying 1 top would cost $40+ but if you buy 2, it would be $60+ only. Mummy asked if my sister wanted a top too, she refused and said that the top was ugly. So mummy bought a top for me only.
Then! My sister took my top to Malaysia (level camp) without my consent, wow.
How contradicting can she be(?)!!
My top ugly still take(?)!!!
Pleasee, going to rural areas in malaysia does not require you to wear fancy tops.

Ridiculous story 2:
We went on a holiday to Australia last year. On one of the last days of our holiday, we went to Diva(because it was having a sale) to buy some necklaces. My sister says that long necklaces are ugly and that she doesn't wear them.
I planned to wear my necklace to the Vivocity trip with girlfriends but alas, I couldn't find my necklace!
Guess who took it? AHH, thee obvious.
After her (sister's) Malaysia trip,
Me: Did you happen to take my necklace?
Sister: No way! I hate long necklaces and will never wear them!
Hahah, not until yesterday, I found it in her bag.
Rural areas> a need for accessories?

The most infuriating thing is that she takes things without my consent.
My mother too, scolded my aunty for showing me that the necklace was found in her bag.
Mother told my aunty that next time, she should just put back in the original place.
Hello? I AM NOT STUPID; its obvious that I'll know that my necklace 'suddenly' appeared, no?
*sighs* I have a weird family.

Xoxos.
Goodbye my love.
I wish that you're here to catch me when I fall.