Friday, May 23, 2008

HEY LOVE,
I am so happy :D
Happy that I have a secret (shh) access to the computer all thanks to my sister.
I you darling!

Hahas, I sound like a super contradicting person Kay.
Previously I said that I hated her and now(!), I her.

Chinese was the most boring as usual, but hey, I paid more attention today! :)
I am Chinese-phobic!
I/We do comprehension and compositional discussions EVERY SINGLE DAY until I'm so scared of it!
I do hope that I can at least get a B3 and needn't re-take it, by then, I would be free of Chinese!

4/8 got the highest newspaper pile in the whole school, the record stands at 440cm.

Today's assembly was a definite eye-opener.
A female A-Capella group came to our school to perform, wayyy cool.
It's like the first time I hear people sing w/o any music.
The last performer was damn sexy and pretty! :D
The 4Th one was action-supremo, as discussed by Rachel and yours truly.

I wish that it would rain,
Jojo wasn't here today, I wonder why.

Xoxos,
Byebye LOVE