Friday, May 16, 2008

Goodnight,
I am down in the dumps.
I am really really in a super bad mood now.

I feel that I can cry, really.
Is it in any way because of my horrible results?
Partially, yes.
I feel so pressurised/stressed/stupid.
I re-did my Amaths paper 1 in front of my tuition teacher just now, and you know what?
I could do them with little difficulty, only unsure whether the steps were right.
So, why can't I do the same in school or for examinations?
I lack confidence in Amaths, perhaps that led to hideous results.
Ok, enough of the sad stuffs and on to the happier stuffs.

I ENJOYED THE CARNIVAL TODAY :D
Maybe it isn't a wrong choice to come to school today afterall!
4/8's stall was very welcomed, I should say.
We're the stall that lasted the longest among the other 4 classes (4/7, 4/8, 4/9 & 4/10) ^^v
No offense kay!
4/10s were a crazy bunch, they all got soaked! Cool much!
4/8s went crazy in our own way too!
We screamed for Mummy Chan to play, we cheered for Mr Ong and we laughed!
And in the end, we co-operated and worked together to clean up the stall!
4/8's a very united bunch of people! :}
Of course, 4/8 have our very own bunch of crazy people, like Jiaqi, Felicia, Yuting!
They were hilarious today!

Shush, its an dirty joke ;x
Peeps, I would like you all to meet Insy and Bitsy.
the cutest brothers ever!
Insy belongs to Rachel and Bitsy belongs to me :}
Photobucket
Bitsy

Photobucket
Left to right: Insy and Bitsy!

Photobucket
Bitsy and Tigger

When I was on my way home, I saw this:
Photobucket
A pretty pink flower, nice right!

Then I saw this funny sight- my brother:
Photobucket
He slept like this! Oh my.
This looks artistic somehow, ehhs?

Photobucket
Well, he looks like this.

Well, my bed is calling out to me.

xoxos,
Goodnight and the sweetest dreams!
I really wonder if we're meant to be.