Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY CHAN! :}
You're 1 year older & may all be well for you!

ATTENTION 4/8:
OUR EFFORTS HAVE BEEN PAID OFF AS MUMMY CHAN CRIED :D
OHHLA~ ^^v

Photobucket
Mummy Chan's beautiful birthday cake!
It's yummy, I tell you!

Photobucket
The picture I drew for Mummy Chan :D
Oh Mummy, you're more than welcome!
It's just a small hand made/coloured gift. Hahas.

Photobucket
& Oh yes!
Thank you for that special encouragement slip and the cute cute paper clips! ITHEM!
I will work hard as I am now officially encouraged! :D
Mummy, that's super sweet of you & you almost made me cry kay! :'}
I you!

Photobucket
4/eight is a super big love!
Biostrysics forever~

/Edit: Geraldine super cute in the video can!
I wish that she'll tie those pigtails to school :}
(Hehehs, Geraldine, READ THIS!)

Xoxos,
Goodbye

I wish that we can talk & not just smile and look away.