D: D: D:
I am pretty upset by Mrs Diana's speech today.
& a sudden wave of stress washed over me.
I felt like breaking down and crying my heart out.
I know that MYEs are just next week and she's here trying to give me more pressure!
She said that we will be seeing how many As we can achieve for MYEs or how many subjects did we fail, that made me worried and scared.
So scared, so worried, that I started to tear up. But thank heavens that I didn't cry!
Let me ask just one thing:
If I do homework 'till 2am in the morning, then how much time is left for revision? :(
I'm gonna be sleeping at 2am and wake up at 5.30am from now on! (Of course, a 2hour nap will be included.)
STUDY HARD, REINE!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
I will prove to myself that my improvements won't stop just here!
My hard work won't just go down the drain either.
All my subjects have improvements, all except A maths :(
I will worker harder! >:/
Oh yes. Physics and E maths test tomorrow!
& oh dear, Cherie said that the physics test was one tough cookie!
God, Please let me maintain my perfect grade!
For E maths, let me achieve grades with much improvements made!
Xoxos.
I'd love to see you everyday.