HELLO MY PRETTYAYES ;}
I shall update fastfast, kayyyyy?
As I am rushing to complete my not-so homework.
ARGH, you'll get what I totally mean tomorrow.
TODAY'S ENGLISH PAPER IS A TOTAL DISASTER!
I can do them, but I feel that I can't score high!
Not even obtain my normal grade of 19 marks.
Hence, in conclusion, I SCREWED UP.
At the start of the exams (before looking at the questions), I was calm and composed.
After seeing those nothing-to-elaborate-about questions, my mind went totally blank.
YES, BLANK. I assure you.
I was like, 'wth and kill me' throughout the whole paper.
There is like so nothing to compare for the proposal, which is the stupidest ever. Hello, all of those comments are freaking good, HOW the heck do you expect me to compare(?).
Composition- I chose question 5 as there was really nothing I could think of for the others.
Rimes and Siding asked me to think geography. NAH, who in the world would study geography for English composition(?).
Unless you can predict what the future holds.
That, my friend, would be absurd.
Anyway, I can't recall much on chemistry and geography as all I could think of was ENGLISH. wth.
Chinese, on the other hand, was good I guess.
I'm confident that I'll score better than my normal average composition. HAH, there's something to be happy about! :}
All too soon, my mood was ruined again!
Mr LBH very inconsiderate OK, make us wait until most of our classmates went home.
There, Miss Nam was scolding us in front of Mummy Chan!
& needless to say, our birthday surprise for Mummy Chan was spoilt.
I mean, seriously, would you be a party-pooper and spoil other people's surprise birthday party?
I do hope that the answer you have in mind is a definite NO.
Tell me your defination of love.
Goodbye.