Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Photobucket
Good Day!

I can't stand the sweltering heat.
The heat makes me dizzy.
(or as I always tell Eelin, I'm feeling whoozy!)
The heat's probably getting to my brains as I can't think normally for the tests today. ARGH.
Please, rain now.
Think straight? Forget it.

3 tests down and 2 more to go! D:
I think that I didn't do that well for biology and geography test today.
I can't explain what happened to the chromosomes during genetic variation!
What I could remember was that it undergoes crossing over at prophase I and independent assortment and segregation at metaphase I. Oh no.
Nor can I explain why is genetic variation important!
I just stated that the daughter cell would not be identical to the parent cell. Is it right? I don't think so.
It must be due to the panicking and UN-calm mind.
See what I mean by the heat has gotten into my brains?
MY BRAINS ARE TOASTED.
I know that there's chemistry test on friday, so what's the other?
Would anyone kindly tell me?
Butttt, I Aced my recent physics test (the one I was praying so hard for) :D
Thank you god and I will continue to work hard in mantaining my A.
7As, I feel that I'm a step closer to you now.
Oh 7As, how I love you!

I took an unintentional nap during chinese lessons, Oops.
Chinese O levels are nearing and why am I still sleeping?
I better kick that habit, FAST!

Something funny happened during english class :D
Here's what happened:
Formal letter to Prime Minister, Mr Lee Hsien Loong, who lives at the Istana.
Miss Tham: Hey, do you'all know where is the Istana?
Weilin: Yes, near Plaza Singapura.
ManPang: Use GoogleEarth to find it!
Miss Tham: Do you think that you're funny?
Us: Yeah *giggles from the girls*
That reminds me, I want to download GoogleEarth!
It's like the coolest program ever.
It brings you to places all over the world, just using that program alone.
It is realistic and specific, so yes, it's worthwhile to download it.
I'm glad that biostrysics' spirit is definitely back :}

I am glad that I can lip-read.
(thought sometimes I can't read Eelin's lips that well. Her lips are too beautiful la :D)
That came in handy today ;}
& Hellooooo, laughing is the best medicine of all and you're scared of it?
To be specific, scared of my laughter.
Oh dear, perhaps you should probably put yourself in my brain to see why the hell I am laughing.
I don't laugh without any rhyme or reason, like who does?
Oh please, that's insanity.
It's amazing how just one single sentence that you're able to change my view of you.
You'll have to change that view, yourself.
Laughing it off is better than keeping it in your heart- it only occupies space, so why let it?
& I have already done so :D
One must be able to forgive and forget, besides, why let all these irritants irritate you?
It'll only make your day worse.
These are interferences.


True, send an S.O.S
Don't wanna second guess.

That S.O.S song keeps ringing in my head.
I want to talk to Vanessa tonight :]
Yes, because I don't want to have any second guesses, I think that I'd rather stay ignorant of everything.

P.S blogging lesser :]
Examinations are coming.
Jiayous, Biostrysics, sec 4s and 5s.

Good Bye.
I'll need energy for homework tonight.