Saturday, April 12, 2008

Photobucket
HELLO SATURDAY & SUNDAY!
You're here once again! :)
I love and hate weekends.


I love it because I am able to sleep longer (and complete and fulfil the requirements of a perfect piece of homework)!
As you all know, I have been very sleep deprived, thank you very much.
I look like china's panda because of the late nights every single night.
It's not that I purposely boycott homework, it's that there are too many (and not enough time).
I wish that the nights are longer and days are shorter.
I hatehate it because it means that the examinations are nearing and fast! *sighs*

Photobucket

We completed our chemistry project! :}
Look, isn't it lovely?
Everyone helped except for you-know-who.
We all know who it is, so I need not be so specific.
Next time for project group work, die die cannot work with her.

Biology lessons was cancelled today due to unknown reasons.
But, it has given me more time to prepare for the test! YAY :D
Chemistry lessons was still on though.

After chemistry the sky was so dark and there were flashes of lightning across the sky.
Sheryl and I ran to Whitesands.
On the way, it was already drizzling.
& Sheryl was superbly sweet, I tell you! :D
She helped me to hold my umbrella so that I could take care of my contacts (while we were running).
That's like so sweet right!

On my way home, I saw this:
Photobucket
The rain was so heavy that water from the drain was 'jumping' out.
& yes, it was that heavy.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Jiaqi was also very sweet today! :D
She gave me this very cute Hello Kitty toy!
Thank you, Jiaqi~


Lastly, I can wear contacts for daily use now! :]
But I won't because school hours are very long and I am scared that I would sleep in class.
Hahas, so no.
Maybe, just maybe, I will wear on monday (because vanessa asked me to).

Photobucket

Byebye spectacles! AHA :D

Photobucket
Rachel, I think that we should take more photos at night!
They are nicer, no? :D


Byebye!