Friday, April 18, 2008

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR ONG WJ AND LEE XINYAN!
And, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARY-ANN!

Today's a very humid and joyous one.
I guess that I was feeling kinda high when the prefects' investiture was on.
I mean, all that shouting and screaming really lightened up my mood.
This is one of the weirdest mornings ever.
Considering that it was not raining (and the parade square's as dry as ever), we reported to our classrooms for the morning assembly.
We should have reported in the parade square, it's so much cooler there. And, definitely NOT at the classrooms where it's so much warmer.
Count it as luck, I/We saw a rainbow this morning.
It was gorgeous!
(But without any rain or sunshine, how would this be possible?)
Anyway, back to the topic.
Chemistry test this morning was OK, I guess, as I was able to finish the paper.
I am quite confident that I'll score well :D
Speaking of tests, there is English and Chinese Paper 1 this Monday and physics test this Wednesday and Emaths test this Thursday.
Physics test- D.C circuits and Practical Electricity
Emaths- Vectors
ALL THE BESTESTEST, PEOPLE!

& I always get 19 for my composition for many consecutive times already!
I badly want a 20!
This reminds me, I prefer my guy to have better/good English.
Hahas, because I can't imagine talking to a guy who has err- not so good English.
Imagine, you speak English and he speaks Singlish.
No way, A BIG NO-NO!
(Oops, I'm just so random again :x Ignore, please.)

Prefects' Investiture was very smart!
Do you know why?
-Because they wore our (CG) blazers :P
LOLS, hahas.
Since the prefects were asked to take off/put on their badges, I can assume that there'll be holes in our blazers :P
It's OK and I don't blame anyone, seriously.
Rachel and I screamed for Weilin, :D
until we got the attention of everyone around us. Hahahas.
Weilin, its your glamorous day, ENJOY!
We'll still love you <3

We had Chinese workshop and the physics extra lessons!
Aww, didn't we touch Mr Ong and Xinyan!
Photobucket
Cut the mini cake :}

Photobucket
Mr Ong: *poke* *poke*

Photobucket
Mr Ong then got cake on his face, tissue please!

Photobucket
much better! :x

Due to the fact that most of the class was brain-dead, we ended physics lessons earlier than expected.
Start time: 2.45pm
End time: 3.30pm
The shortest lesson ever ^^v
4/eight very hard working lehhs, we still have classes on Friday while others don't.

/Edit: My computer is very lagggg tonight!
and, it hung itself on me! DUMB THING :/

Strive Hard People!

Tonight, I celebrate my love for you.
GOONIGHT!