HELLO PEOPLE :}
Today sure was humid! :/
I shall not elaborate more.
I absolutely hate the humid weathers, rain more please.
My sister always calls me a polar bear because I cannot stand the hot weather but love the cold weather.
And it's also because my name's Reine, Pronounce as: Rainyyyy.
Get it? :D
I feel so lame right now, yet so emotional.
Reason: read on and you will know.
Tomorrow's the day for Chinese oral.
My Chinese tutor asked me to memorize the bao zhang bao dao.
Let's see whether I can apply memorizing techniques in this :}
I can DO this!
Files are irritating and bulky stuffs!
MT is bias.
BIG-TIME!
He must have blog-hopped.
& asked me to prove myself today, which I totally did.
MT: OK, Reine, It's time to prove yourself today.
Me: orh.
MT: solve this equation for me.
Me: xxx xxx..xx xxx...
MT: *speechless*
Me: *smirks*
Hehehs. I AM SO EVIL :}
Friday's our biology SPA.
Does that mean that our NAFTA would be postponed?
Does it mean that we'll have to do NAFTA with some secondary two or three?
Oh please, I don't want!
I will definitely feel old :(
Jan, don't be sad anymore OK!
I am here to save you!
I still love love you, just like how I love Yanting, Vivien and all the other juniors.
You have been very strong to be able to withstand these things.
Yvonne has been a bitch and we all know it.
Look on the bright side of life.
Underneath this horrendous incident, you have discovered something new, valuable and precious.
Treasure it and take this as a whole new turning point.
True friends will always stand by you!
No matter what, we still have to move on with life right?
And of course, to be a good senior means to care for everyone and set a good example.
Respect must be earned and cannot be cultivated within just a day.
I pray that all goes well for you.
Rachel, I still got to say I LOVE YOU.
Eelin, I feel that we're quite close now.
Girlfriends, WO AI NI!
Bye ;}