HELLO DEARS ;D
I AM THE WEATHER BEAR;
OR RAINY THE WINNIE.
We had chinese oral today and I wonder if I did well.
Oh dear, I do hope so.
Yx said that Rachel and I look like professionals.
Why?
Because we held on to our hands to prevent any movements.
HAHAS. It was hilarious and I tried my very best not to wave or do anything silly.
Dumb right :P
BUT!!!
I asked teacher what a word in the qns meant and she explained everything to me.
Hmm. Will marks be deducted?
HOPEFULLY NOT! ;(
I am sure to cry.
Biology SPA on friday and we're gonna miss NAFTA.
Does that mean that we'll be doing our NAFTA with the sec 3s?
Please, NO!
There's a physics test this thursday- magnetism and current
I studied wrongly :/
I studied magnetism and electromagnetic spectrum.
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO RE-STUDY!! :/
Chemistry test this friday, on I-don't-know-what chapters.
Someone please tell me what chapter(?)!
I HATE MOODSWINGS and PMS-ES.
ADEEEEEIOS :)