
HELLO :}
Today is Coral's annual speech and prize presentation day.
& I totally enjoyed myself :]
YAY. I HELPED EVERYONE TO PUT ON EYE-SHADOW ;D
Well firstly, I am sad to say that, we, the secondary four seniors, will step-down today.
(and we've already done so.)
I guess maybe some juniors will be glad that we did so that they won't be boss-ed around so much.
Whatever.
As much as I am happy, I am also sad too.
It's so hard to tear away from all my beloved juniors as we've grown so much closer.
We laughed together, cried together and complained together!
Wasn't the past fun?
Didn't you enjoyed those times?
Admit it, we all did.
Dearest juniors, keep working hard ok!
Bring back a gold for us!
Make us proud!
No matter what, whether we stepped-down already, we'll still continue to support you guys.
To me, getting the prize isn't all that important.
The only thing that is important to me is helping out the juniors and contribution to cg.
AHHH, Mr Boo told me that when I went up to take my prize, there was an old man who took my picture!
Is that perverted or what(?)! :x
Rachel, be angry no more!
Because I am here to save your day!
I LOVE YOU, RACHEL :D
I felt funny today.
I guess it was the butterflies(!).
No, too much adreline was produced!
CRAZY hormones ;P
& I kept smiling today.
Partly because I couldn't see, so I smiled at everyone and laughed at everything :x
WHOOPS.
Bye.