Monday, February 18, 2008

Photobucket
HIIIIIIIIE :]
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY VANESSA!

I've just bought two books today!
Gosh, I've never felt so complete before!
I HAVE BOUGHT MY LONG-WANTED BOOK: MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA(!). *screams*
And, The Kite Runner, another book which I wanted so badly (even before Miss Tham introduced it to us).
Rachel, I saw P.S I LOVE YOU in popular too.

Yingxuan and I bought blahblahblah's present le :D
I hope that she will like (love, preferably) it!

Awwww, there's a Social Studies test tmr.
Biology test on thursday.
Speaking of biology, why isn't Miss Chan in school today?
She's sick probably.
Miss Chan, you must take care of yourself huhs!
& Get well soon (if you're sick).

Mummy allows me to go for art classes again!
God, I'm so happy.
(but) I can only attend art classes until July at the most.
Intially, she didn't allow me to go at all, but it's an OK now ;}
I'M TOO EXCITED FOR WORDS NOW :D

ADIOS~