Friday, February 15, 2008

Photobucket
HAPPY VALENTINE'S!

Yesterday was superb.
Thank you loves!
There were lots of candies, chocolates, letters and flowers everywhere.
Hahas, but I only received candies, letters and chocolates.
Bagful of them <3
I forgot to wish an important person! I really regretted it :(
And, I saw alot of couples showing public displays of affection. Do they have to be so mushy to that extent? *shrugs shoulder*

I would have enjoyed yesterday if not for the test.
My chemistry test was badly done! :(
I studied so so hard.
Oh well, then the mock exam must do better!
Maths test was far worse than chemistry.
Ohmygod, I studied so so so hard (I swear!) and the results were farrrrrr below my expectations :(
Ok, I doublely swear that I will study twice as hard!
AND PROVE MT'S WORDS WRONG! I SWEAR THAT I WILL, IF THATS THE LAST THING I DO.
I hate mt so much! He says things with so much sacarsm, because he thinks that people are too stupid to understand that.
For god's sake, my english is far better than what he expects my english to be, i can understand what he's saying. SHEESH.
He just makes me angry.
I CAN'T STAND HIM.
He told me this sentence, Reine, do you want to get a distiction for your emaths?
I absent-mindedly (see this word!!!) told him yes.
He said, then you better start scraping (or something like that).
Its like he looks down on me. Damn him!!!! >:/
I've got a A1 before and I can do that again if he likes. Then, I will take that paper and wave in front of his (ugly) face. Humph.
Shouldn't a teacher be encouraging and not pulling us down?
Well, he is definitely the opposite!

I can't wait to see the adventurers cheers.
Because girlfriends are in there!
Rachel will shake her hips, woohoo!

Unexpectedly, I enjoy physics lessons recently.
I love my partner ;]
I love to move the ballball(s) (electrons) round and round.
Everything's perfect except that they intrude into my personal space/ privacy!
How? Recording Eelin's and my voice.
And, I didn't notice it (on the first lesson) until when it was half an hour into the lesson.
God, I'm so slow.

Got to go study for chemistry mock exams,
TA-TA !