A Big HELLO!
Urghs, so much events has been happening these 2 weeks.
and, I could seriously die of laughter.
Rachel, get well soon!
Eelin, thank you for all the jokes and laughters.
(My stomach would always be cramped from the laughters!)
Eileen, thank you for being the sweetest biology lab partner.
(Blur, sweet and definitelt smart!)
LAST BUT NOT LEAST;
Rachel, thank you for motivating me.
(Remember our secret yeahs?)
GIRLFRIENDS WILL ALWAYS BE TREASURED ♥
Sweethearts who I didn't mention, don't be sad because you DO hold a special place in my heart.
I love you for that.
I love my clique!
Oh sweet macaronis, I seriously can't bear to leave my section or CG at all.
It's like I don't even want to graduate!
I know, people must be thinking that I'm not sane.
But I am!
It's just that I feel very bonded with my juniors, yanting vivien weiqi jan crystal, just to name a few.
They are the sweetest things ever.
I don't know if Wenxin feels the same, but I do hope that she does.
I need more time to know the people I don't know well!
However, I don't know why but the K I once knew disappeared.
OK, so maybe I'm alittle exagerating but I feel that she's downright irritating.
Mimicking with whatever Wenxin and I said, sheesh- it's rude.
MT is a bloody idiot.
I HATE HIM!
He just loves to insult me for I-don't-know-what reason.
Byebye~