Friday, March 07, 2008

HELLO ;}
oh mymy, I have lots of things to update!
Busyyyy for the week :/
Argh, piles of homework are piling up on my table.
I got to keep a schedule!

OH DEAR.
I totally enjoyed my week.
First Tuesday and then Thursday!
Tuesday was so special.
I met and talked to JOSIAH, omgosh, he's so darn cute!
love that accent!
Rachel's getting a new tittle, MRS TEOH :D
(People, this totally is a joke, please ignore.)
Josiah is so friendly & I enjoyed talking to him.
Josiah is so like rover, get what I mean?
Hopefully, yes.
We learnt 'Matsuri' and 'Shang Hai Tan' on our own.
I guess the juniors were slacking, while we weren't.
Aren't we like the most obedient of the batch? (yes, duh.)
'Matsuri' and 'Shang Hai Tan' are two very lovely pieces of song & I recommend that you hear it!
BUT, my Tuesday was spoilt badly!
I was so unsatisfied that day because I couldn't get any shots of Rachel, Rimes and Linhui dancing cheer leading.
Aw, darn CCA!
3 girlfriends were most gorgeous on that day- sexy and skimpy!

OK, enough of Tuesday and on to Thursday!
SPORTS DAY!!!!!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SOHFIA, YINGXUAN AND GRACE!
Adventurers won, greenie girlfriends were giggling like mad.
It was the first time in my 4 years of my coral life, have I enjoyed sports day this much.
Can you like believe it(?) because I can't myself.
I am just so contradicting and just so random.
Ha has, but that's so me.
Although Discoverers didn't win, we made an improvement.
To me, that's the best-est thing ever.
It's better than being the second last all the time, which is so downright annoying.
1st- Adventurers
2nd- Thinkers
3rd- Entrepreurs
4th- Discoverers
5th- Challengers
6th- Innovators
I wanted to take pictures of sports day event but (again) couldn't.
It was raining.
Therefore, many people are blaming me for the rainy season.
But hey, it's better than today's humid weather, right?
I can't stand humid days- you'll get all sweaty, oily and smelly.
Netball girls ran damn fast- as fast as lightning!
Later, went to sohfia's birthday party.
I proclaim, "SELF-MADE PIZZAS ARE DELICIOUS."
"Natural Ribena juice are better."
"Birthday cakes are for fun."
"Artists have talents."
"Nothing's better than ice-cream to cheer up one's mood."

I'm so sorry sohfia that we had made you super mad on your birthday!
I'm feeling so guilty-striken for two reasons- making sohfia mad and making eelin wait.
Eelin, so sorry to have made you wait.
Anyway, I totally enjoyed shopping with you and am looking forward to doing so more often! :}

Today was especially weird, timothy was leaning on our class door at the start of the ss period.

TATA ;}