Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Today came another piece of bad News. I honestly don't know what to say anymore. It was coming, but I definitely did not expect it to be so soon. What I've gained from this definitely reinforces the fact that a family sticks together, for now and forever. Always. The person who has the right to be the weakest is in fact, the one who gives me so much strength to carry on.

Depending on how you look at it, things may and may not be alright. I choose to look on the brighter side of life- only because I have always done so and it has always brought me more joy.

August, you can only get better.






Dad, I love you so much. My love for you reaches out to unimaginable depths!!

Dear friends, thank you for the encouragements and strength you've given me to push forward. No matter how small you may think you've impacted me, it has really helped alot. Little things go a long way!