Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today, or rather yesterday, was pretty 'eventful'! I went crabbing with my big group of 10. Any guesses how many crabs we caught? ;)


















It's 36.

Tonight's a crab fest. I can't wait; nor can my stomach. Hahahah, better yet, late night shopping!! It's like seeing the gang again in less than 24 hours. My life is so awesumz right now. Idk why but the best memories here are with the gang. Really, I swear. This time we had an equal number of females and males, in contrast to the usualy overwhelming number of females. Hehe.

'Eventful' is the word I'd use to describe yesterday. We changed in a couple's backyard (empty at that time), everyone has to get wet, I started off the crab hunt partaye, had an impromptu and quick dinner and it was back to crab hunting, attacked by desperate mozzies once we reached ashore, the guys went to a final hunt before finally, it was time to head back @ 11. We reached Murdoch @ 12AM!

In addition to the awesumz crab hunt, the sunset and stars were so incredibly beautiful. Nature at her finest, and enjoyed with the company of the gang. Sure, we didn't sit around and admire it but we did enjoy it nonetheless. At least I know I did. <3

More tomorrow, goodnight!



Dilemmas were quickly forgotten. I saw things that you didn't see, so how is that my fault?