Monday, March 21, 2011

I have been neglecting this space for far too long now. Looking at my old skin just made me lose the motivation, y'know?

So... it might be about 4 months ago, but here are the pictures from the Perth Royal Show 2010. Photos taken from Shirley and Lewis. Mine will most probably come up later. Hahahah!


Photobucket
We were to arrive at 7.30am in the morning to help out with cleaning and watering duties for the alpaca section. Everything was voluntary and I'm very glad that we did it. Seriously. I really had fun and my love for alpacas grew. Intelligent, cute, fluffy and sensible, what's not to love? :)


Photobucket
These two females were taken out for walks with Emily and I! I took the taller one and Em, the shorter one. The one I walked was sucha darling. Quiet and patient. See how much my love for them grew?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can you see the difference between their distant relative- The lamas? Don't get me wrong, alot of people confuse them together. Their size should probably tell you otherwise. Hmm.


Photobucket
Cheryl!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Kate!


Photobucket
Kay!


Photobucket
Emily!




Photobucket
Volunteer gang!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We saw that the kiddies had this section and were give free stickers! WE HAD TO GET 'EM. :D




Photobucket

See how gleeful Emily is!? ;)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Proud of getting a sticker and greedy for asking for another more. :p


Photobucket
They had this "McDonald's Farm" whereby it moves from places to places wherever there is an event going on! Not our first time playing with baby animals!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We finished our shift at 11 and had to wait until the gang comes at 2! 4 hours of non-stop walking! Imagine our pain! It wasn't that bad though.

Photobucket
Getting nice and yummy food from our goodie bags!


Photobucket
Awesome Kate! :D

Photobucket


THEN. WE SAW THIS:
Photobucket

Photobucket
... and tried reaching for it. Y'know when you see it later! Hahahahh, it had us laughing so bad! :D

Photobucket
Emily gave this a shot as well! It's simple: to throw your hardest and get recorded and a prize! The rest of us were too timid to try. Or rather, know that we can't make it. CMI.

For tonight, I shall stop here. More tomorrow when the gang arrive!!! Are you excited? :)
I was, cuz it was more fun and we got to see fireworks. They were small but hey, it was still beautiful.