The workload piled up like a mountain!
T'was fun and hard times. Mainly this week was so goddamn hectic! Reading logs dued and presentations today! I even forgot I was on the affirmative team for a debate team! Impromptu and quick discussion before we (Victoria and I) were off. To make things worse, there wasn't any background information about GM flu resistant chickens, mainly resistant to bird flu of course. Oh well, nothing beats the statistics! WE WON SIX FREE RANGE EGGS. :D
I gave them to Olivia instead, figuring that I won't need that cuz I have someone to cook for me meals! Yum yums.
After bioethics, I'm so bent on getting those 'morally' right methods used to harvest animal products. Truthfully, there's not much of any quality differences between eggs from chickens who are free ranged and battery caged. It's the support of freedom to these chickens! Being in Singapore makes me so ignorant of things, especially about those animals in the production line. -_-



Yeah, my tutor was actually supa cute. She's German. She actually wrote 'eggs' on it and doodled eggs. As we were debating on two different topics- flu resistant chickens and blind chickens- we had two debate teams consisting of two affirmatives and two negatives. So... that makes four affirmative and four negatives in total! Surprisingly, the affirmatives won! :D
Oops. I woke Lewis up.