Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Afterall those partys and events, it has drained me and what's left is my skeleton standing. HAHAHAH. Exactly like in those cartoons!

Thus, today I refused to head out to the library to study. -_-

What is wrong with me.

Fret not, I'm still alive and kicking and most importantly, having shitloads of fun. I've never imagine WA to be that interesting. (Gotten that concept last year) BUT! If you have friends who drive, now that's a different story altogether. By driving, I mean to far places or just homely visits to party!

By Wednesday, everything's gonna lighten up. It's time to hit the books for some real studying and effective ones.
Oh, the internet was a real bitch today. I can't believe how my friends and sister made me feel so much better. :)

I'm in a better mood and not so snappy, so.... pictures!

I swear that I fell in love. In love with an animal. With ALPACAS. Make no mistakes, they DO NOT look like Lamas at all. One comment that they do, then, what can I say? Except that you may not be that observant afterall. :)



Photobucket

Photobucket
Introducing... Suris! Look at those kute dreadlocks!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
One...

Photobucket
Two!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Humpf! Let me lead the way out!!!

Photobucket
OHAI! I'm a Huacaya!

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Yoz, no humans on this lawn. PRIVATE TERRITORY."

Photobucket
*snoozes*

Photobucket
"I still see you lil' pesky kiddos around. Grrr."

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Now I SEE one. One holding a black object!"

Photobucket
"Oh? You aren't stopping!?"

Photobucket
"I'll show you who's boss!!!! I've got a power up my coat of fluffy-ness!"

Photobucket
"Dammit, that's right!"

Photobucket
"Aren't y'all excited now... Just watch."

Photobucket
*Ka-ching* "THE POWER OF CUTENESS! Die intruder!"

Photobucket
"Hmm, not bad for a handsome guy such as myself I'd say." ;)

Ohhhh, he's kute alright!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Photobucket
We had NO IDEA that he's an endangered species of the Donkey! Wow, I feel priviledge to meet it. Supa kute donkey as well!

Photobucket
The one who made the warning call and spat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He's a lucky dude. Two ladies flanking his sides! Huge ego boost! :D

Photobucket
What more, girls wanna take photos with him! :D
Smile Ying!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lovin' Nicole's natural smile. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
What did I tell ya! Ladies' donkey!!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Of course, I wasn't left out. I was charmed as well. :D