Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's about giving and sharing special moments together. I know that it ain't that late to post this. Holidays back in Singapore! ;)

Charity and Childhood Moments with Rachel, Joyce and Amber.

I was invited by Joyce to join them for a charity event at Joyce's brother's school, Pathlight School. Thank you babe for the voucher, lovely memories and pictures! :D

Like lil' kids, we were dayumm excited! It's a carnival held in a huge school for charity! How kewl can it get!!!! Besides that, I get to meet people who Rachel hangs out in school with. Once we stepped into Pathlight, we planned out our itinery, grinning brightly.

First stop: Self-made photo frame and Spongebob!


Photobucket Amber's photoframe!

Photobucket
Joyce's Spongebob!

Photobucket One of the cute examples put up on display. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Amber with her colourful photoframe! :D

Photobucket Job well-done both! Spongebob in pink squarepants!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Pretty decos for the photoframe!!! I love the pink heart and sparkly butterflies most!

What about you? :)



Next up... Cupcake decoration!!!!



Photobucket
Damn yumz icing!!!! What's better is that you get to lick of the lil' extras that leaked out and got on your fingers!!! The pastel ones were definitely THE ONES.

Photobucket
I'm not so sure how these sugar decos tasted like...

... Because we threw our cupcakes away before we could taste or eat them! Hahahah! Who will be up for cupcakes that have been into toilets? Plus, think about the thick icing we covered them with. How will we eat them? Oh well. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket
Four happy lil' kidos ready! to start on our cupcakes!!!!

... Or rather, we had too eagerly started on it and posed for the finish! Hahahah! :D
Photobucket
TA-DAAAAAAA! :D

Photobucket
Everyone's artpieces! Mine's the ugly one at the back! :(
The rainbow came out... weirdly.

The "I
Key" one's pretty obvious right? Key, you're one lucky guy.
The butterfly one belongs to Amber.
The heart with flowers in the middle belongs to Joyce.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Our final stop was face painting!
Rachel had to leave earlier because she had family dinner to attend to and I accompanied her back!


Photobucket
Lookie at all those crazily cool masks! Masquerade, a party that's a MUST one day!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Random camwhore with the girlies!!! :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A day can't end without polariods! Pig was crazayyye over polariods that time and wanted to
take another even without Spongebob and with those Star Wars warrior! Hehe. I will upload it the next time I blog kay guys!

Lemme tell you, one of the warrior whom I stood beside to was damn mean. His friends gave the girlies their toy guns and this guy was firmly holding onto his. I know I ugly right, don't need to be so obvious! :(

Photobucket
Hug him/ her?

Photobucket Last group piccy before we left! Amber's bf, Michelle, came just in time!!! Her greetings made me smile a whole darn lot. :)

Photobucket
Rawrrrrrr! We rock you! ♥

Photo credits: Joyce!