Saturday, August 21, 2010

Australia is in midst of her election! It was just last year where we visited their Parliament House to listen to their "discussion", while being "put to sleep". HAHAHAH. Sorry aye. We didn't even follow what was going on from the top. Since I can't take any pictures in their Parliament House... I can't show you what it's like. Only describe.

The election has been the talk of the town, or should I say country? My University's Newsletter, the radio, Newspaper, television. However, despite their election is being held today and thus, their new government will be announced today... I've not a clue which party has won the election! The radio didn't mention a thing. Hmm.


Anyway, these 3 weeks of school has been a blast. A brand new semester, new units to learn and get to used to, new friendships forged and lastly, more laughter. Pssssst. I love the last bit. My 3 weeks have not been anything but fun and tiring. I'm enjoying way too much. Can you blame the birthdays streaming in? *angelic blinking and grins*

I've gotta stop and start focusing. Not before some pictures, I won't. ;)

We celebrated Shirley's 21st @ The George Perth. I think googling might give you better pictures and idea to how the posh resturant looks like. Hahahah!

We had 5 mains and 2 dessert! Yum yums. I'm slowly converting into a foodie.

The atmosphere was just so romantic, with a live jazz band playing, dim lightings, candles, chandeliers hanging from the ceilings, whispers heard and waiters and waitresses helping you prepare for dinner by laying white cloths on your laps. A definite place on your list if you were to head here with your beloved.

Photobucket
How my crispy pork belly looks like after sharing. Dayum. It's so hard to cut through the crispy skin and so delightfully sinful yet, so crunchy. Don't ask me why they put those sauces there. I think it's there for the decoration (I think) because the meat just tastes weird with the sauces.

... and, this is coming from a sauce-loving person. Heh.

Photobucket
When girls get together, we play dress up! What more a posh resturant! We can't just walk into this posh resturant wearing... jeans. You get the idea right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Let me introduce you guys to the girlies for this birthday celebration:

(from let to right) Melody, Kate (I hope I got her name right), Kay, Shirley, Emily, Me and Olivia!

This was Shirley's belated 21st- such fitting place for a 21st birthday celebration. :)
Also, it was my virgin experience to so sucha posh restuarant in Australia and pretty much everyone's!

I LOVE MY GIRLIES.♥

We headed to Utopia after dinner because we wanted something sweet and something to fill Melody's hungry belly! Who knew... there was another reason why *ahem* suggested to head to Utopia. *wink wink*
Currently, I'm suffering from milktea withdrawal symtoms. I want my daily dose of milktea! After drinking Utopia's milktea, I felt awe-sum! Energy restored!

P.S I was craving for milktea so bad today too. I headed down to Garbo just for milktea. This is dumb. -_-


Photos are edited by me.