Saturday, January 30, 2010

I have been very drained this whole week. I have been going out all week. But, I don't regret it one bit. Forget check-up, that sucks. I've been sleeping at 3am and waking at 8am :(

I look tired in photos and I am. The joy, smiles and the laughters I've gained is that no amount of money will be able to buy. Irreplaceable. Unforgettable. Special. Sugary sweet. I shall keep this deep in my heart, in this glass bottle, decorated beautifully with your photos and memories. Those special memories differ in their own ways but share one similarity: Happiness. Yes, both parties have to be.

I met two sweet girls yesterday and have totally charmed by them. Like they say: It isn't quantity; it's quality. It isn't how much the gift is worth; it's the very thought and effort put into it, for such a gift holds most dear to the other. One looks at the gift and memories are re-lived.

Why these two girls are the syrups (Syrups are sweet, and of course, I love it!) of the day:

1.The time, which they chose to spend with me instead of pampering themselves with more sleep and rest. Beauty sleep is essential to every woman!!! Or time, which they can use to do things more constructive instead of meeting me.

2. The effort put in to involve me in their hectic schedule! Who cares if we meet up for short periods? It's how time is spent! Wisely (my dictionary, not yours), of course.

3. We always laugh no matter what. Isn't this the most vital point!?

4. That warm feeling in my heart that never fails to make me smile.

5. Just the plain reason of wanting to spend more time with me. I'm very grateful, really.

Photobucket
Beavers, not chipmunks.