

Chinese New Year's just around the corner. Ohhhh, I love Chinese New Year, aside the fact that we get hong baos (red packets) of course. *inserts angel's halo and puppy dog eyes* Ignore the part that I don't know many relatives, I love Chinese New Year cuz we get to have dinner as a big family. Tuan yuan fan, all the yummy food that I can only eat once a year. Abalone! *w*
Just relaxing, talking under the starry night sky with the bright luminescent moon and having some wine, ah ha, who am I kidding!? It's usually unbearably hot and we would sit in the living room with the air-conditioning switched on!!! It's not entirely true, we did that several times hehe. Let's hope that on the eve of Chinese New Year, it'll be more cooling.
Chinese New Year also brings back alot of memories for me. Now that I'm visting my grandfather's tablet in the temple tomorrow, I think back about the past where we used to spend Chinese New Year with him less than 4 years ago. I can't indulge you guys further, I'm sorry. I'm very touchy on this subject.

Chinese New Year, oh Chinese New Year?



We went to my aunt's shop for dinner tonight :D
Love their spaghetti! I took some pictures while I was there, all taken with my new cool handphone. Edited, of course.