The rain falls, quickly and heavily; we were stuck.
Not that I abhor the rain, in fact I love it, it's just that it rained at the wrong time.
We could be drenched, but we just chose to stay under the MRT tracks- seeking shelter.
We actually planned to go TM and buy vintage mirrors, but alas, it rained to no end. Not only the pictures were ruined, we also could not get to TM. Annoying as it was, we eventually went to get Old Chang Kee with bubble tea with the aid of aunty and her awesome huge umbrellas! Bubble tea never tasted so awe-sum. Like ever.
P.s In case you don't know who the 'we' refers to, it refers to my sister and I.
We headed back home and well well, what a surprise things turned out to be! Eeky agrees too right!?
I met Eeky later for tea and dinner :)
We had a never ending conversation, plus all those laughters made me really happy! It's been ages since we talked to each other face-to-face. I really have to thank her for web camming with me while I was in Aussie, it's damn sweet of her. Not to mention, she added me into her hectic schedule! Whenever we did miss out a week of web cam sessions, I'd feel as if I've missed out something really important of the week. Like a child, I will never fail to look forward to our sweet and encouraging web cam sessions to update each other about our lives. I really love those times. Of course, I thank all those who willingly spent time to web cam with me :)
You girls know who you are!

Our waffles at Starbucks, yummy, I'll say.
Eeky's treat! :D

My classssssy girl!


She's so happy with her lovely sunnies now ;)
They're your birthday present!


I think she looks superbly cheeky here! In a good way of course! :P

Not forgetting... 詩音鈴子!
