Friday, November 20, 2009

I met the soon-to-be birthday girl today :D
Guess who, guess who! The genius, that's who!!!

She wants to name her post as Fiery Flame, and I'll name mine as...
An evening dose of sweetness.
We ate, talked, shared gossips, shopped and of course, camwhored! :)
It's been ages since I last did that
Pig, I miss you ttm!

Photobucket
Pig's tomato soup, I was so full I just could not eat/drink!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her hand baked cookies to me, they look wonderfully delicious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Eh, where's your promise? Huh! Huh! Huhhhhh!?"

Photobucket

She has bee waiting for this for like everrrrr! I promised and I took too long to fulfil it :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her early birthday present! :)
I just know that she'll love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Christmas is coming! I'm excited, who else is!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love her shirt! Rr!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I this!
Pig: "Marry me?"
Me: "Ohhhhh!"

Photobucket
Seee!? She really really really me! ;)
Imma lucky girl!

I think I saw and met quite a few people while shopping at T1 and TM. First was my primary school friend, Li Qing, then Wen Xin, Calvin, Hikqel (?) and last of all, Ryan. Omg, I did not expect to bump into so many people. In the case of Ryan, he saw Rachel and I. I guess we were too engrossed with what we're saying and did not pay attention to our surroundings... it happens sometimes yes? Sorry!!! :(


Years passed, tears dried up, however deep within, those feelings are still there- somewhere.