We went to Mundaring Hills for excursion yesterday! :D
Group pictures up on Facebook people!
It's coooool!
It's so much better as compared to the Parliament House. The Parliament House was boring, we couldn't even take a photo! :\
Of course, excluding the group photo. Oh yeah, I have yet to pass Mrs Lee the photos :P
We were split into 2 group and follow 2 different tour guides to do different activities and swapped over after lunch.
We learnt how to make an axe, start a fire and make a headband out of grass.
The 'powder' we used to make the axe consisted of 2 parts resin, 1 part charcoal and 1 part Kangaroo poop. It isn't surprising when the tour guide asked us to repeat the ingredients to him, the first ingredient to come out of our mouths is... you've guessed it, kangaroo poop.
Hahahahah, we were laughing every time we said it. The tour guide was shrugging away and laughing. He says, "it always happens!"
We had to flatten the blade of grass presented to us, between 2 thick sticks.
It's best that the grass comes out in 3 strands, but mine came out in 4 parts.
I braided the grass halfway, realised that I didn't tear the grass completely and had to un-braid it and tear all the way from the top.
I though I might as well tear the extra strand away, who knew that blunt-looking thingy cut my finger!
The shallow-looking wound turned out to be a deep one. Omgosh, why do I underestimate things? I wonder what was I thinking of. Seriously.
Blood just had to flow out non-stop. I felt nothing when I got cut. It just looked shallow ._.
Luckily for me, Mr. Britza had a first aid kit on hand. Hahahah, I think no one cut themselves except me. Omgz, embarrassing eh!
I felt giddy and naseous after putting on my bandage. I don't know why! D:
I told myself that I can't afford to faint here, in this wilderness. LOL, seriously, again what was I thinking!?
Daddy says it's perhaps me, the first time seeing so much blood flowing out of my wound.
This tour guide's nice and helped me put in my stone properly into my axe :D
Sadly, I can't remember his name. It starts with L.
AND! I almost got volunteered out for having a wound :\
The another tour guide, Mr. Trevor (a.k.a Mr. T, we call him MRT, inside joke!) asked if any of us had a cut and will use "traditional" medicine to heal the wound.
Mr. Britza said we had one -------> only me, who else.
Mr.T asked to bring the person out, but we remained silent. Okay la, only me.
I would have slipped away if I had the chance. Oh well, he moved onto another topic. Nice, just in time to save my wound! :P
Mr.T said that my spiritual creature (what??) should be a flower because I know everything what a tree/plant needs. I merely answered his questions because no one did! O_O
Oh welllllllllllll.
The tour guides are nice. Weirdly, they have nice coloured eyes! The first one had blue and Mr. T had grey!
Argh, this plaster's making my life really tough. I can't write well. My wound hurts too.
My words turn out... really ugly. I couldn't write fast enough for my ELACS test! I hope B.Leey can make out my words, if not, bye bye dear marks.
Tomorrow's D.Maths and Biology practical test! Oh sugar, can't write fast enough again.
I hate my finger, for now.