I think that it's my first time a guy praised me on our first Msn conversation. I'm pretty shocked actually.
This is Charissa's classmate, Rong Li, who apparently was randomly talking to her contacts and asking them (me included) to do a quiz.
He called me chio and well, added me on Msn, much to my surprise. LOL. I thought he was some guy who isn't serious and goes around calling girls pretty. It's damn akward talking to a person I've never known before!
Im Yoona??????~ in a mess. says (12:25 AM):
*frm the picture ----------> my dp in Msn (the one I'm currently using- Shin and me)
*i infer tat ure nice
-{ Reine ♥ Perhaps Love :] says (12:25 AM):
*hahahahah tyvm :D
Im Yoona??????~ in a mess. says (12:25 AM):
*ure outgoing?
*cute?
*uh
-{ Reine ♥ Perhaps Love :] says (12:25 AM):
*okay la :)
Im Yoona??????~ in a mess. says (12:25 AM):
*good sense of dressing
-{ Reine ♥ Perhaps Love :] says (12:25 AM):
*cute? LOL okay
Im Yoona??????~ in a mess. says (12:25 AM):
*maintain ur hair very well
-{ Reine ♥ Perhaps Love :] says (12:25 AM):
*hahahhaha
Im Yoona??????~ in a mess. says (12:25 AM):
*hav asian features?
*lol
*uh
*dunno
*fun (:
-{ Reine ♥ Perhaps Love :] says (12:26 AM):
*i'm an asian O_O
Yeah, that's all for now!
Hahahah, he trusted me and told me his story. LOL!