Monday, July 13, 2009

Who knew that I can miss everyone that much?
I did, I know I do.
Without even asking, I know that I do.
I miss everything- from my friends, pets, Biostrysics to the food here.

The food here is oh-so-awwwwwwwe sum! :3

I'm growing fatter (point noted Sheryl!) but I don't mind cuz I know I'll (somehow) slim down back in Perth! I still wonder why I do slim down, though the fact is that I eat more... Let's take the reason to be the cold weather!

I met up with the hard candies! :D
Hard candies is the name given by???? Pig or? Hahahahah, no one told me the origin of the name! :D
They are awfully sweet as their name suggests.
We got lots to catch up, or was it just me talking about Australia!?
Guess who hugged me the hardest!?
She hugged me so hard that my boobs hurt and I was kinda out of breath! Rimes babe!
They told me about life in JCs and woahhhh!
We learnt much things in common! I was totally shocked, so much for being so slacked in Australia.
We study pretty much the same things.

We took quite alot of piccys but! I look like a total nerd!
All thanks to my fringe!
I think that my fringe's so nerd yet, at the same time, I feel that it's too long! Huge irony spotted! D:
I don't want to go for a haircut in Aussie cuz they can't cut Asians' hair. It's my personal opinion, I don't mean to offend anyone in the proccess.

& I just had to have peach yoghurt again! 8D

Pig, you made me worry! :( Please do get well soon and I hope to see you again!? THIS APPLIES TO THE HARD CANDIES TOO. Have lots of rest, water, vitamin C and take some panadol!

I'm off to Orchard tomorrow to meet Char, Nich and Mars! Finally! :D