Chibi, tall and handsome Sasuke is definitely irresistible!
Sebastian Michaelis is equally receiving my undivided fandom! :D
I went, "Omg, so damn cute/handsome/nice!" and that my vocab hasn't changed when I ran from store to store.
Okay, I ran/flew in my head, walked physically.
I was wayyyyy over the sun (it's supposed to be moon, but the moon isn't out yet), what do you expect!
Wait, on second thought, I hate the sun today. It's so hot that it just made me melt!
The perspiration and the sebum is not on my top favourites list. Who in the right mind will love them!?
Though the cosfest was supposed to start at 2, we went earlier and we get to snag up the wonderful goodies! 8D
Dang, you should have seen the crowd streaming in at 2 manz!
At first where there were not many people, the air-con was satisfyingly cool, after all the people streamed in, the tent was as hot as an oven!
Oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllll! I'm contented with my goodies :)
Many were cosplaying while others dressed as lolitas, however, I'm not too interested in them- my interest lies with the dolls and goodies! Hahahahah!
We're proud mamas *ahem* babysitters today! :D
Being the only one in Singapore and only 30 sold world wide means she's unique!

Oh, she doesn;t belong to us.
Hint hint to Daddy only, others you already know.
Tea valley's strawberry milk tea is *slurp* woahhhhh! They have the most colourful pearls and that taste of their respective colours! Eg. Red ones taste like strawberry and etc.
I'm definitely going back for more now, anyone?
More photos up tomorrow or Tuesday!
I wonder what girlfriends are planning!
I'm just darn excited to see girlfriends tomorrow! :D
/edit: Shion Reiko!



