Friday, June 19, 2009

What in the world happened today?
I was (almost) completely lost.
I'm so sorry to the people who were speaking today that I wasn't listening carefully. Rather, my attention wasn't there at the moment.
I'm too tired, I swear!
I'm not being distracted by a particular person ._.
Eh, Char, Nichy and Marrrrr it's definitely not SB ---> lotsa weird things.
Our plan for SB failed luh! ;)
I heard things happening, I hope that it settles down soon and everything more or less resolved. Please, even though they're not my close friends, I hate to see friends fight between themselves- it makes me very sad and moody.

There's a person who's a total irony. Omg, I think I can't stand her already!
It's not that I hate her, only dislike. When I thought I could stand her ways, accept her and everything, she changed- greatly.

I'm so drained this week.
Going to school without being "recharged" on Sunday, I feel as if I can die.
I'm suffering during lessons, ELACS especially- It's not my fault, it's B-LEEEEEY! :(
She always picks on me when my head's nodding, ask me if I understand and repeat what she said.
Manz, I want to sleep early but unable to- due to the pile of homework quietly awaiting for me to do them.
I think I look like a ghost this whole week. Don't be frightened please :(

My sister said my school's pretttttty boy isn't bad looking. LOL :D
Hahahah! Good, good! Permission to stalk! Omgosh, I'm kidding.
Char, Nichy and Marrrrr understand this!? :O
I think you do la hor!

Any way, many things happened recently.
All thanks goes to Char and her gossips ;)
Hehe, she's so nice! Nichy, Marrr, Shin, Erica etc. are too!

P.s How different do I look!?
I didn't change much right! However, so many people said I looked very different.
Caitlyn says I look so different when I take photos :O
Mr. C said I changed alot!
Wth, what am I!? A monster???

Byebye Joel! Have a safe trip home! :D
You should be on the plane by now.
Manz, I'm so envious that he can go back to Singapore already and so early.
I'm so looking forward to going back to Singapore! :D
Looking forward: fooood, friends, family, relatives and PETS 8
NOT Looking forward: WEATHER

I've gotta finish my questions for my interview!
Argh, sugar.