
(Remember this? You wanted to take a photo with me! Hahahah!)
I'm so sorry that this is probably the first time that I dedicate a post, please do forgive me.
Every year it seems everyone remembers Mothers' Day, however, it is the total opposite for Fathers' Day. Don't worry Daddy, I still do.
By not giving you presents, it doesn't mean that I don't love you.
I do, very much, right from the bottom of my heart.
Need I say it out? If you so badly want to hear it- I ♥ YOU DADDY TO THE MAXZ! :D
I'm not a person who can speak her feelings or mind out so easily, thus why I better at art. Art allows me to expresses how I feel.
You do know that though I don't verbally say that 'I love you' but I'll have you know that I do, ALOT. I really appreciate the every littlest things you do for me, truthfully, I've been touched by many as such.
I know nothing makes you happier than my results, thus I will do my very best this year- for you, mummy and more importantly, myself.
I'm surprised how just staying over in Australia has changed my mindset- I'm no longer a little child; but an independent teenager.
Thank you so much for giving me support during my stay here as you know I need motivation to study! :D
I really really really appreciate it alot.
Thank you for being the doting dad that I love.
Thank you for every single thing you have given me.
Thank you for spending time with me over Msn- it kills boredom and makes me homesick.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity- to achieve my goals.
A thousand 'Thank Yous' would not be enough to express my gratitude towards you- one so loving, caring and doting and would go all out to spoil me.
P.s I think I bought the bestest present ever, wait 'till I get home! ;D
Lastly, enjoy this very day daddy! :D
I'm sorry I couldn't be around to wish and celebrate it with you.
With much love,
Reine