Sorry my dears, to neglect my blog you guys so badly want to read! :(
I wouldn't blog for a few reasons.. which I am not gonna go into details.
Man oh man, my couz's and my family are going on a holiday to Darwin starting today.
Sugar, I wanna go too, so badly please.
See the wonderful sights of the northern and southern Australia, this is so unfair.
Then again, I am already lucky- given the opportunity to pursue my dream.
No calls for at least 2 weeks? Or so I think.
Exams are around the corner for my school. To be specific, next week will be the start of the semester 1 exams. We, the lucky brats, do not have to do the exams as we came in only in term 2. Life can get so wonderful 8D
Though in contradiction, it gets harder from here on, as our percentage for the consecutive tests and exams will be of higher weightage. Am I scared or what!? You bet I am.
Unfortunately, I have to take this round's ELACS exams.
I yearn to go out shopping but with the Swine Flu virus spreading around, I'll only be stuck at home. BOO. Any way, my aunty will be having guests today who will be staying with us until Tuesday. That means I have to be well-behaved! Dang. Wait, aren't I always!? HAHAHA :D
Self praise is definitely no praise.
Many events happened recently, however sadly, I am unable to upload piccys I've taken because the memory for the Internet here stinks. Yes, for every upload or download, memory is used. We only have 12GB memory here and it kinda runs out pretty quickly. Even as I type, the memory has already ran out. Blogger lags noe. Gosh, now FB loads damn slowly :\
You know what!? I think it's just me using alot of the memory cuz my photos are quite big.. sigh*
This week of school is a more or less a total waste of time. Teachers revising previous chapters and not paying the slightest bit of attention to us. Hahah, jk, they do- just the very littlest bit. We should just sleep manz 8D
Teachers also don't bother anywayyyyyyy!
Hahaha, these few days/week the discussion is always about guys.
Yeap, you've guessed it alright. Who's hot and who's not. It's always Charlotte with the scandalous stuff and pairing! :D
I'm always rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, Charlotte!
So as the discussion continues, Nichole's paired with Mr. C, Charlotte's with Mr. S, Marie's with Mr. J and finally me with Mr. SB, as of date :\
The guys here are way scary. Why!? They can be nerds and at the same time handsome, rich and sporty! Like sugar, all-rounder! Now I'm wondering why did I come here in the first place. Guys here are like too perfect, Mr. McDreamy. I don't want to go back! Well in any case, there's only one guy who I know is like this: Mr. J
Plus the BIGGEST AND BEST part: He's single and white.
Everyone wants him, I'm no exception. Girls flirt in front of him, like openly.
I wanted to add him on FB but dare not as I don't even get the chance to talk to him. I'm intimidated.
Hahhaha, too bad though, bad Charlotte keeps pairing me with Mr. SB, she thinks that I've a chance now that he notices me or so we think.
Aiya Charlotte, NO CHANCE LA! Think so far already!
Asian guys here are filthy rich. However, perhaps fare better in the looks department as compared to Singaporean guys. Gosh, only a month here and I'm comparing already.
Lastly, Happy 17th Birthday Erica and Happy Belated Birthday Eileen!
Last long, Erica!
Done and bye!