I really really appreciate what you have done.
I'm very glad and thankful to have found a friend like you. You, convinced me that friendships can last a very long time, it's whether we want maintain it or not.
Even though I was pretty busy the day before, you kept asking what time I wanted to meet the lecturers and you offered to go along with me! (that includes the time after I received my results) No one has done such a thing for me; no words can express how grateful I felt (or feel). THANK YOU!
Yay(!), I was really happy yesterday cuz I get to spend (almost) the whole day with Anthea! Is that like the coolest or what!? from 9.45 all the way until 6 or so!
Let's bake, swim, visit each other's house together sometime!
Oh, my dragon eggs only have 1 more day to live and still it hasn't even crack T_T
Still, continue to help okay! ;D
Love you guys!
Purple Dragon
Winter Dragon (seasonal)
Water Dragon
Sky DragonI swear that there is stupid guy who added me on msn.
HE- HE initiated the whole greeting by saying "Hello" to me.
I know it's a guy cuz he didn't want to answer my "who are you" question.
I replied/typed back " Hello. who are you?"
&, when I said "hello?" (with a question mark this time), he immediately went offline. RUDE MUCH.
HA HA, I blocked him. That's what you get for being damn rude.
I guess I'll have to question another weirdo who have just added me recently, if he does the same, CLICK(!) (you're susposed to say 'WHAM', but computers only allow 'click'), he is blocked! YAY!
Does these happen to me only or does it happen to you guys too?
There are perverts roaming around people! BEWARE.
Xoxos.
Cheryl, please can we meet soon?
You know my reason!- Our appearances changed! Haha, kidding!