Wednesday, February 04, 2009

GUESS WHAT! :O
My school- Coral Secondary School made the headlines yesterday!
It was for a bad cause. Cool, now no one will come to my school anymore.
The cause- the banning of students going to Whitesands Mall- led to many unhappy and angry parents. HA(!), I knew that the ban would catch the newapapers' attention one day. & it did! PIAK (Susposed to be 'smack' but I want 'piak' cannot ah!?) right on the spot.
Link: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,191705,00.html
Shall elaborate further when I get the information right from my junior ;D
/Edit: She says that the principal herded (not literally) them to the hall.

THE WORST THING: The principal gave half-day off to the whole school next wednesday BECAUSE our batch had good results!!! This is has never happened in the history I was at this school! WTH!!!
Back to the topic, she explained that the CME teachers would explain to the students later when they have their CME lessons. That's stupid. CME teachers told the students that the school wanted to keep them safe from gangsters and so that students would not be 'preyed' on by them. But is it really like that?
One question please, they why didn't they tell the newspapers directly and keep themselves out of trouble and the gossip? Again, stupid eh!

Lin Hui really knows how to scare people. I mean, seriously.
Imagine this scenario, you wish and greet her on festive seasons...

BUT(!) she does not reply to any of them. Knowing her, she will always reply to your messages.

You too, have not heard any recent news of her.
Will you be worried about her?
Scared that something happened to her?
Kidnap?
Moved without telling you?
..
..
..
Because you were so worried about her, you decided to call her today.
You called her hp first but she did not pick up.
"Weird," you think. "Did she changed her no. without telling me?"

A wave of panic washes over you.

You fidget.

You picked up the phone again only to dial her house no.
"Ring.. Ring.. Ring.." After you thought that quite sometime has passed (which it did not, it was just because you were too scared), someone picks up.

An elderly woman.

"Hello, may I speak to Lin Hui please?" you asks politely.
"Huh? Who are you looking for?"

Your stomach squirms.

Fear courses through your body.

"Lin Hui," you repeated.
"Oh, wait a moment," "Hello?"
"Lin Hui! Do you know who I am?!" you asks frantically, at the same time wondering if anything had happened.
"Yeah, insert your name," Lin Hui replies.
"Oh." you heaved a sigh of relief.
In the end, she told you that her Hp spoiled during the CNY period!
.........................
All that I descibed obviously happened to yours truly here.
See what I mean!!!!

Since I didn't see nor talk to Lin Hui for a very very very long time, I invited her to come my house with Pig.
She's ever-so-terrified of my little Shiro who's only 5 months old but is the size of a medium-sized dog. Whoopee! Hahah:D
I think that Pig loves little Shiro, cuz she (Shiro) listens to her (pig)!
Yes, we had a lovely day bonding, ogling at pretty clothes from blog shops and gossiping!
Upload the pictures when I can.

Date with Anttie- Baking & swimming
Date with Pig- Movie Marathon and Heritage Museum
Date with Yanting- shopping+phototaking
Lastly, Dates with myself to clean up my cardboard , draw and many more!

I know that they're dying, still, continue to help me? Thank you! :D
Thank you to those who have help me clicked many times! Much appreciated!
Didn't expect so many clicks! However, it's still not enough.
My sister says that they need ALOT of clicks. Whoa.

Adopt one today! Purple Dragon

Adopt one today! Winter Dragon (seasonal)

Adopt one today! Water Dragon

Adopt one today! Sky Dragon


Xoxos,

Please, can we be friends forever?
I know if we try to maintain that friendship, we can. It's just up to us.