Friday, February 06, 2009

*cries*
My dragon eggs died! :( (look at the previous post)
Anyway, a big thank you to those who help to click! :D
Your help was very much appreciated!

I don't know why, but I have done alot of reflections about myself recently.
Yes, that includes the memories I have shared, what mistakes I made before or anything
significant some other people have told me.
I guess having too much time on your hands allows your mind to wander or is it because of that?

P.s Close friends/juniors will know what will be my plans later on. I don't to reveal it to the world.

I know they don't want me to go over.
I don't know if I should too, I mean I'm scared that I fail there.
That is my last and only chance at my dream. I must not let it go!
I know myself the best. My smile, I believe, hides all my worries.
I can't afford to live my days miserably, knowing how little time I have left.
(P/p.s I'm not gonna die, you know.)

We'll see how this Tuesday.

Mummy Chan, I need my testimonials!! :(

Brownies taste wonderful with ice-cream.

GAH, I'm growing fatter cuz the only things I do is eat, sleep, watch TV, computer and occasionally go out. Do I get lots of excercise? No, except if you count walking up and down the stairs and to Eastpoint...
*I wanted to cycle but there were just too many (ITE) students walking around. Yes, I don't like people such as those staring at me, irritates me.
OMG, what is with the internet today!?
It's super slow and laggy. I'm getting irritated by the lag...

Read pig's blog and I recalled that most people say that we have the same hairstyle!
Not true! Pig got real curls and me waves! I guess it sort of looks the same when our curls are dropping. Haha! ;)


I am Rukia!

Yes, let me gush how cute Rukia is!!!

I like her personality, it's beyond cute.

Read Bleach and you'll know why.
Argh, I wanted to post pictures, but due the rate the internet is loading at, I'd be the one who is pulling my hair out and curse at the stupid internet :O
Just enjoy the brownie with ice-cream pictures:
Photobucket
Imagine eating the chocolatey and milky goodness.
Are you drooling already? Hope so ;P
Photobucket
Isn't it just so tempting!?
Xoxos,

Down a difficult road filled with endless struggles.