
Can you actually believe it? Valentines Day is getting near.
That means... I don't have a date yet! No la!
It symbolises how fast a year has just passed by, to me at least. I remembered that we bought candies and give our closest of friends for the past 2 years. Like excited little children, we would carefully unwrap them and pop them into our mouths. Ooh, yummy..
That, was when I was in 3/8 or 4/8.
I miss Biostrysics ALOT.
Although we were susposed to be the 'role-model' and be that studious class, we weren't one bit- not even when the O's were nearing.
P.s remember Miss Kang (at that time) would always advise us/ talk to us about to work hard as a class? To bring our the positive attitude within our class? :D
Hahah, we still fooled around. Okay, maybe there were some that were more serious.
But those were the good time that we shared as a class. Memories will still remain.

Chinese New Year 2008
Sheryl, Pig and I are right at the top? Can you see us?
& 2009's have yet to appear! Kay, I'm lazy alright ;D

Biostrysics!
Still ♥ them!
I went to Anttie's house today.
We baked the world's most delicious brownies! YAY :D
My dad says that it's nice and has just the right texture (trust him and his tummy! ;]) and within a few mintues, 3 were down! (I brought home 6.)
Thank you Anttie's aunt for giving me so many of them :)
If I can take a picture before anymore goes down anyone else's stomach, lucky me.
Gotta hurry!
Help my dying eggs!!! :(
Purple Dragon
Winter Dragon (seasonal)
Water Dragon
Sky DragonByebye.
Xoxos,
Remember all those wonderful memories.