Ohiyo!
Hello 2009!
& Hello new hairstyle!
Last Friday, my dad bought a Nintendo DS Lite for us (me and my sister)!
And... Guess what kind of game have I been playing?
The LAMEST you can think of- Tamagotchi,
Hamtaro, Cooking mama and more! :P
Those Ham-Ham(s) are so cute!
(Yes, I'm playing and blogging at the same time. Tehe.)
Also, on the same day itself, I got to perm & cut my hair!
I love my hair now! ;)
My dad allowed me to perm my hair coz Chinese New Year's just around the corner.
Thank you dad! :}
Shiro has turned 4 months old.
Oh yes, I need to apologize for neglecting my blog- especially when pig and my couz are so eager to see my new hairstyle. Hahas.
Sad to say that I can't post any pictures for the mean time as my desktops keyboard isn't working.
For the past few days, I couldn't surf the Internet on my lappie due to some firewall issues. How frustrating!
No uploading of pictures 'till my desktop is fixed :'(
I've watched twilight twice and wow, Robert's hair is so cool! I like it!
I wonder how much gel do they even use!?
I'd like him if he wasn't overly pale.
He, being overly pale, scares me. It's creepy, no?
I went shopping with Ellie yesterday.
Pity, she got the dress she wanted and I didn't get mine!
Chinese New Year's so near!
Beautiful dress, please show yourself!
Argh. After everything, the main point is still missing.
The main point scares me, really.
-O level results are coming back-
When? When? When though?
I could not sleep last night because the last thing I thought about was my O level results.
So many unanswerable questions ran through my mind.
Firstly, Will my efforts be paid off?
Will I get the results that I want so badly/ worked so hard for?
Will I get my 6As?
Will I get good results(?)- Results that are good enough to enter both MJC and Tps Vet tech course?
If I didn't get into any of the said above, what will I do?
Will I cry or laugh and smile when I see my results?
Will I disappoint my parents?
There is so many doubts.
No, no negative thoughts.
I will get my 6As!
I will get good results!
I will make my parents and teachers proud.
Yes, I want my 6As so badly.
God, I told you what I wanted all so badly. Please make them come true.
There are people who said that the results will be back this Friday while there are others who said that the results will be back around mid-jan.
How unnerving. Everything is killing me.
Just when I've gotten my mind off about thinking about the O's, it readily comes back to me.
I do not wish that history repeats itself AGAIN.
I'd die for good.
Everytime I think about my results, I would have this huge frown on my face!
Ohmy, I'm turning ugly soon- sulky old woman!
Xoxos.
Is this really Good Bye for all of us?
Girlfriends, stick together, shall we?