Merry Christmas Minna!
&, Happy Birthday My Dear Aunty Sri! :]
I wish that it'd snow in Singapore, 'cause then I'd be able to make a wish.
Koreans believe that if you wish under a carpet of snow, your wishes will come true.
It'll be better if that place snows for the very first time.
Do you know what I'll wish for?
I'll definitely NOT be telling you, 'cause it won't come true after I tell y'all right? :D
*P.s I remembered that Charlie tried to trick us (the whole tour) into telling us what were our wishes.
*P/p.s I also remembered that he ate banana skin on his first time trying to eat a banana! Hoho!
*P/p/p.s Charlie always does the funniest things whenever he tries something new. Gosh, he really should come to Singapore one day! I'll get a good laugh. I'm mean people!
*P/p/p/p.s I don't know why, but ever since I came back from Korea, I found it hard to speak English again :\
Hey couz, you're so mean!
You only post those piccys that you look good!
What about the times when I look good!? >:P
Hehe, I still have got to post about Korea, so I'll add those it too.
*grins sheepishly*
Anthea, I want to go to the movies with you.
Jason still owe ant and me a meal.
Rachel owes me an endless number of dates because it's always the case which either she or me cancels our date. Okay, so I admit, I am usually the one :(
Sheryl, Si Ding and Rachel, I hope that we're going to the countdown on New Year's.
***(But most importantly,) I hope that I can get good results that I seek.
After I came back from Korea, the very thought of my results sends shivers down my spine.
OH-LAH, I won't have to go back to school any time soon, because I don't have one to go.
Well, all the best to those who have schools to go!
Psst, I'm gonna enjoy it with my darlings! *winks*
Once again,
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
Xoxos.
Last words that were exchanged between the best of friends.