Thursday, September 11, 2008

Photobucket
Hello Y'all!
okay, sorry for the previous negative post, I'll try not to do that again? :)



I have been totally inspired by today's Chinese prelim exams.
There was this passage which told us what true happiness is and another that showed what love could buy (in terms of the little boy's case).


True happiness is all about appreciating life and treasuring upon what god bestows us with, not complaining how unfair life is when you don't get what you wanted. We should count our lucky stars instead of our 'unlucky' incidents.


Because the little boy loved his uncle so much, he was willing to go from store to store, trying his best to buy 'god'.
Obviously, he didn't know what the doctor meant by "only god can save him now", being young and innocent, he tries to buy 'god'- only to be shoo-ed away by annoyed shopkeepers.
He finally reaches the last shop, which the old shopkeeper listened to him and allowed him to buy 'god' to treat his uncle.
The old shopkeeper goes to an extent in which he pays for the uncle hospital bills as well as hiring professional doctors to treat him.
The uncle was touched and thankful to the old shopkeeper, he wanted to thank him personally but found out that he had left and the shop was sold.
The old shopkeeper was in fact a wealthy merchant, buying shops to kill time and travelling around the world.
The merchant sends him a letter a few days later, wanting him to acknowledge that he has such a wonderful nephew who cares and loves him so much. Such love and concern is indeed hard to find in the world.

Such stories are really something, able to touch lives.

120808: Prelims are almost over! :]
2 more papers to go go go!!!
I have done many careless mistakes :(

Oh my, the O's are less than 2 months away! Counting now! :(
I feel all squirmy and anxious on the inside.
If I don't (at least improve or) do well for my prelims, I really don't know what to do- watch the world fade away as my fate would be sealed by this exam?
I desperately want/must to get into vet tech- or I will have no dreams left.
My desperation's this immense.

There's so many things I want to do when the O's are over.
Waiting kills.

I'll never want to leave secondary school if I can help it, there's too much memories here. I love my friends, so dear to me :D

Xoxos,
GoodBye :)
If we hold on together, this will never end.