I got really mad last night, till now I still am.
I thought alot when I was in bed, only ending up with a wet pillow to hug.
I wanted to shout, but I didn't. I wanted to get this load off my chest, so here I am.
Only E knows why I have, sort of, hate Y* now.
you know why- because Y* threatened to tear my sketchbook/foolscap.
The one thing I cannot stand is anyone tearing my sketchbook, I would hate you for life.
Y* thought that I had been drawing all night long, Y* even said that I "pretended" to do my work or study.
Hello, if I don't want to do any work or study, I WON'T BOTHER TO EVEN TOUCH ANY OF THOSE DAMN BOOK.
Seriously, Y* is blind. God forbids Y* to see Justice, so there I was, suffering at Y*'s unreasonable hands.
Y* thinks that he is a dictator, a cruel and tyrannic one.
What's so wrong with relaxing after studying? Can you pinpoint my mistake?
Yes, I'd rather draw than to sleep. It's me you're talking about, so why care.
At that time, I loathed Y*, ALOT.
My hate for Y* was immense, I wanted to tell Y* that Y* was pathetic.
After failing to play the game right, Y* came bellowing at me- what for?
For drawing, for sketching, for taking up my mechanical pencil to doodle, instead for studying (which I did earlier) but obviously Y* was unaware.
It was inevitable that Y* was unaware, as Y* was playing some stupid game, totally oblivious to what was around Y*.
Tears threatened to pour, but I knew that it was needless to cry for Y*'s disability.
Just as I got my motivation to study, Y* took that all right out of me.
Y*, why are you so brutal?
What does Y* ever know?
How hard I worked to get into this class? My efforts will always go unseen, as Y*'s attention is only on that person.
I am probably nothing in Y*'s eyes, not even a speck of dust.
Since young, I already knew what was happening, unlike the other children.
I wish I was like them- ignorant.
They thought I was sleeping when I overheard their conversation. I regreted for pretending to sleep, after all the truth is known.
I tried to put away the truth and smile. It was just so hard.
I know that I will never look at Y* the same way ever again.
Of course, she and I have different status.
Perhaps that's why Y* is able to pardon her mistakes much earlier than me.
Y* hollers at her, only to forgive her and talk to her the very next day.
Me? Don't even think about it.
Because Y* cannot appreciate arts, Y* thinks that it is useless to nurture talents when I was young, thus I have no music background.
Y* thinks that only study is useful.
Now, I just want to spend the least time at home, away from everything.
Peace and quiet, anything that I've hoped for.
Endless tears cascaded down, why should I be crying? oh yes, for the injustice Y* has done.
I work equally as hard as I was in sec 2, to wipe that hideous smile off your face.
Enough of my rants, time to study :]
Bye.