HELLO,
to all the lovely people out there!
I absolutely love today manxzxxzs!
To the maximum!
Happy Racial Harmony!
N to the I to the S to the A,
I say NISA you say YO,
Yo yo yo in the embryo!
Tsk, dedicated to ninisasa! :D
This cheer will forever be etched on our hearts, rest assured!
*smiles cheekily*
& No, I don't fogive you for whacking my ass everytime.
Every single person in 4/8 wore ethnic costumes! YAY 4/8!
It's our last year in Coral, so why make it memorableee? :}
Thank you Mummy Chan for the 12 pizzas and 4 bottles of Coke!
Yeah, we're the best at shouting 'yarmmm-seng' and everything! We even sang 4/8 a birthday song, how cool is that? :D
Thank you daddy for sending me to school (so I didn't suffer from any merciless blisters nor did I perspire much)!
To be honest, I think that most of the people wearing ethnic costumes were secondary 3/7, 5/1, 5/2, 4/2, 4/8, 4/9 & 4/10.
It was a sea of colours! I love bright colours. (okay, that was random)
Lower secondaries were the minorities- no offense.
Mr Dong looked so blur today, he had this 'huh' look on his face today.
The girls in 4/8 looked elegant and guys looked smart(?)!
Jojo is so sweet :}
He says that he will try to talk to me more! Tsk.
Cute cute cute.
I wonder if his brother's personality is like that too? :O
Ahhhh, chemistry mock exams tomorrow.
I feel sad now.
My mind is filled with dread :\
Xoxos,
Goodnightios lovelys!
I smiled at you.