Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Action speaks louder than words"

Before I start blabbering about how much Rachel means to and how much she has impacted my life, we all know that sniffy noses, red eyes and tear-stained faces are so much unglam. Now, who would actually like their picture to be taken when they are suffering form all those nasty symptoms?
That's not me, you can be sure of that! To my clique, I hope that y'all won't mind my too-obsessive speech about our dear Rachel!

The day I met Rachel was on the first day of secondary two. We were absolute strangers, but from her laughter, I knew that she was indeed, a crazy one-of-a-kind girl! Everyone is unique, that is, without a doubt. To me, Rachel is a ball of laughter, always laughing as the day is long, without any worries. But on the inside, she is one of the most considerate and trustworthy people I know. It is definitely most fortunate to have met someone like you. Childish as she may seem, her maturity lies in her mind.

Back in 2006, the time when I first met Rachel and in comparison to now, she has indeed, metamorphosed into a gorgeous lady- from denim mini skirts to floral dresses. Such vast changes has indubitably attracted the attention of many. Rachel, don't be afraid to show the world how charming you have become. Smile, like the sun that never loses its light.

During you secondary school years, we have been a mischievous pair. Vividly recalling the time when I went to your house for our homecons project. We planned to make our self-invented trio coloured macaroni. To her mother's horror, not only did we make a huge mess of the kitchen, we were also covered in the ingredients itself. That was one of my memorable moments I had with you. Whenever I recollect any of our mischievous deeds, it never fails to make me smile. I do hope that all those extraordinary memories will forever be etched on your mind.

Our love for shopping is definite, as we share similar tastes for clothes, shoes, accessories etc. We would stroll into shops, picking up apparels that were appealing to our eyes and dash for the changing rooms. Then, we would have a glorious time mixing and matching the apparels. After doing so to our hearts' content, stealthily, we would return the apparels to their racks or shelves and walk out of the shop as if having done nothing wrong.

Rachel, you have been a fabulous friend and I treasure every single moment with you. Only one word can be used to describe you- lovable, trust me. May I leave you with a parting advice, don't let obstacles hinder your route to success; even if I'm not with you, continue to strive and achieve optimum results. Rachel, feel free to let out your cooped up emotions. I love you, muah.

- A informal speech (assigned by Miss Tham), written by me! :}
Dedicated to RachelQuekWeiQin.
I didn't think that it would be nice to give Rachel my scribbles, so I blogged it down.